If you want to take a few days off from your hectic work schedule, then you have to go for a weekend outing with your family. Everyone is looking for a holiday or a break that will help them to relax their mind and body. Are you a resident of California? Then there are ample options at your hand when it comes to a weekend getaway. If you ask us, then Rancho Mirage and North Palm Springs are two of the best places where you can spend the weekend. Both the places attract a significant number of tourists because of their serenity and natural beauty. Take a look at the best things you can do in both of these places this weekend!
Rancho Mirage – Where to visit?
“Heart of The Palm Springs Valley” Rancho Mirage is one of the most visited places in the Coachella Valley. The town is really big and there are a variety of places where you can spend the day. Here are the top things that you can do in Rancho Mirage –
- Explore the Living Desert. It is a very serene and peaceful place where you can spot different species of birds & animals. Spread over an area of 1200 acres, you can spend a whole day in this place. You can also shop from the many souvenir shops present.
- Wally’s Desert Turtle Rancho Mirage is an award-winning restaurant where you can satisfy your hunger cravings. The pheasant breast, seared venison strip loin, and escargot are some of the most ordered food items present here.
- Doobie Rancho Mirage, CA dispensary is another great place you can check out. They have a wide range of 100% organic marijuana products that includes concentrates, edibles, flowers, and a myriad of other items.
North Palm Springs – Where To Visit?
When compared to the different towns of Coachella Valley, North Palm Springs is really small in terms of area and population. But, that does not mean you cannot do much here. Check out the top places where you can visit –
- Head to the Seven Palms Valley and you will be surprised to see the different outdoor sports you can do. Rock climbing and bouldering are some of the most popular of them. Take stunning photos of the Coachella Valley from the top of the trail and don’t forget to experience the sunset.
- Doobie North Palm Springs dispensary is another attraction for a lot of tourists who visit here. Why? This is because they offer different kinds of CBD products that are made of organic and 100% safe marijuana plants.
- Feeling hungry after a day’s travel? Then head over to Denny’s for a delicious platter of morning breakfast. Their American breakfast, Brussel sprouts, and pancakes will surely help you revive yourself from hunger.
So, these are the top things you can do in Rancho Mirage and North Palm Springs this weekend. Pack your bags and go for a quick adventure with your friends and family!