Renting a car in Dubai is one of the most straightforward tasks you can do in the country. UAE is known for its business and lifestyle, and luxurious tourism is a selling point of the country. Tourists and citizens of the UAE can book a car for a day to a month, which is a common phenomenon in the region. Customers do have to carry relevant documents and make payments in advance for the rental services.
Car Rental Requirements
Tourist or citizen of the UAE has to meet the minimum requirements to rent a car in Dubai or any part of the country. You cannot skip the documents because it is necessary as per the Emirates Court of Law. We want to ensure that you are prepared for the process, and won’t leave behind important paper back home.
- The driver should be at least 21-years old and should have a valid driver’s license and documents, including Emirates ID or Passport & Visa.
- International commuters required to bring along International License, Visa, and Passport copies. If you belong to the neighboring country, then bring along GCC country-issued license and passport & visa copy.
- UAE doesn’t accept all international licenses due to limitations in the verification process. However, if you belong to Slovakia, Germany, the US, Japan, France, the United Kingdom, and Finland, then the native driver’s license will come in handy.
- UAE government has a license status webpage on the official website. You can check your license status on the official website, and avoid problems while visiting UAE.
- Customers have to bring in documents and also pay up a security deposit. The security deposit is refundable at the time of the car’s key drop. The refundable deposit amount is used when the driver gets fined by the traffic police.
- Customers pick up a luxury car for traveling in Dubai. The pricing varies from brand to brand and model to model. You can pick up Bentley that will cost from around AED 2,000 to AED 4,000 per day.
- The pricing starts AED 230 for Volkswagen Caddy at Evolve car rental services. The pricing keep goes up depending on the model that you are choosing. For instance, Beetle costs AED 173 for one day. If you want to spend a little, then go for Tesla Model S costs AED 575 for one day.
- Every Car Rental services in the country must pay VAT tax as per the Income Tax Department of UAE. The VAT tax is not added to the rental car pricing, and it will be included after the final bill generated.
Overall, you are prepared to book a rental car for your journey in Dubai or UAE.
Step 1: Go to the Evolve Car Rental services website. Find a car using the search bar or click on “Cars List” to browse the list.
Step 2: Choose the “Rental Dates” and pricing range and then click on “Search” to find what fits you the best.
Step 3: Find an ideal car for your travel, and then click on “Reserve Now” to continue.
Step 4: Click on “Reserve Now” after selecting the pickup time, and note down the refundable security deposit.
Make the payment and pick up the car at the location.
There are hundreds of well-known Car Rental Services in UAE, and Evolve one of them. Tourists will find a minimum amount of deposit, and they have a considerable car list that meets your budget. Let us know what do you think is missing in the comment section below.