We’ve just booked our flights to Singapore and I’m already thinking about arriving at one of my favourite airports in the world!
We fly in and out of Singapore airport all the time and one thing I know for sure is this place doesn’t stand still. Every time we fly in there’s something new to see and do here. My favorite thing to do is sit in the free massage chairs and enjoy a foot and leg massage. After a long haul flight a massage is the best thing ever. Actually I’m lying, any time I get a massage it’s the best thing ever!
People think it’s weird to get so excited about an airport, but how can you not get excited about Singapore’s Changi Airport? There’s so many things to do there!
Here are our top 8 things to do in Changi Airport:
- Enjoy a free massage: Massage chairs are dotted all throughout Singapore airport, go find one and enjoy! You’ll thank me when you do.
- Watch a movie: In both terminal 2 and 3 there’s a free 24-hour movie theatre. I know a lot of people say this place is a myth, but it isn’t, it really exists.
- Get your game on: Now this is cool, there’s a free gaming section where you can play your favorite games. There’s a selection of consoles too from xBox 360 to Kinect stations.
- Comfy chairs: I’m not sure you’ll find this on their website, but if you travel often you’ll know that airports usually have sucky chairs. They’re hard, have armrests so you can’t lie down and are designed for you to hate every minute of waiting for your next flight. Singapore airport has a variety of super comfy chairs that’ll have you chilling (or sleeping!) in peace and comfort.
- Free city tour: If you’re transiting through Singapore and have a minimum of 5.5 hours before your next flight you can jump on a free city tour. All you need to do is register at the Free Singapore Tour booths located within the transit area.
- Butterfly Garden: Located in the transit area of terminal 3 you can wander around the Butterfly Garden, home to over 1,000 tropical butterflies!
- Kids Play Areas: If you’re travelling with little ones, Singapore airport has you covered. Besides the entertainment section where you can plug them into their favorite video games, they’ve also got a cool kids play area. You can even check out The Slide in terminal 3, a 12-meter high slide (the slide isn’t free, however you could always use your free money vouchers!).
- Retail bliss: There’s a great selection of retail stores within the airport, enough to keep you entertained for hours!
Hope this post Top 8 Things To Do In Changi Airport helps you to fully enjoy your time in Changi Airport, Singapore. If it does, comment below and let us know!
Want to know more about Singapore? Check out our Best Things to do in Singapore!
Thanks for reading our blog! If you like what we do, connect with us on Instagram and follow our travel adventures!