Mecca and Yucca Valley in Riverside County, California can be an ideal weekend destination for a lot of people in California. You can head over here with your friends and family to have a great fun and enjoy a fantastic time. If you are wondering what you can do here, take a look at this blog that we have for you –
Things to Do in Mecca – inspite of being a small area, Mecca has some good places where you can explore. Here are the different things to do when you are in Mecca –
- The Salton Sea around the Mexican border is a great place to spend a few hours with your family. It is a saline lake and the sea levels are quite low. There are 400 different species of plants and animals living here.
- Fun and a very unique attraction in Mecca is the International Banana Museum. Yes! Once you enter the museum, you can come across 17,000 banana collectibles. It is a fun place to be with your children because they will find it very exciting and unique.
- The Salton Sea History Museum is a great place to know about the rich local history of Mecca, California. There are different pictures, paintings and various other artifacts available. You’ll be amazed to see how well they have been preserved for years now.
- Visit Doobie Mecca, CA Dispensary to get some amazing quality hemp products that can make you feel more relaxed and happy. Their products include CBD sprays, tinctures, edibles and topicals as well. All of them are affordable and easily available. They offer free delivery to your location. All their products are 100% organic also.
Things To Do in Yucca Valley – when you are in Yucca Valley, here are the best things you should be doing and make the most of your time. Take a look at these points –
- Bob’s Crystal Cave – created in 2004, the Bob’s Crystal Cave is a drive in movie theater and with an outdoor marketplace as well. The place is really beautiful and is a meditative space which is made of foam and running water. There are thousands of crystals spread all across the place. You will be amazed to see the entire place shining bright with crystals.
- Desert Christ Park – this has been the attraction for Kitsch hunters for more than 50 years. A barren and mysterious place that calls for different adventure sports. When you visit here, don’t forget to check out the famous Christ statue that has been erected here. There are various kinds of statues and figures which are spread all over the park.
- Visit the Doobie Yucca Valley Dispensary and order the best quality hemp products online. They are one of the most trusted and reliable hemp product supplier in this town. If you are looking forward to relax and have some alone time in peace, then their products can help you attain that.